Hear from everyone before diving into the deep end to remove your anal hair. You have to think seriously about the matter. Why are women ashamed or lose their self-esteem for having a hairy butt when no one can see it? Remember that this can turn on some sexual partners. Body hair also has a purpose. However, if you are deeply concerned, remove it. It is not the easiest place to reach with a knife. Your sense of direction when using a mirror as a guide is not always 100%. The safest way to remove hair from burns is to have an expert shave or wax. Why do we assume and accept the fact that it is natural for men to have hairy chests and butts? But if the hair around the anus is found in a woman, it is considered abnormal, when in fact it is not.
“Brazilian waxing” refers to partial genital waxing, while “Hollywood waxing” refers to full waxing, which is the most ideal if you want to remove hair. Genital hair removal includes areas around the anus, perineum, and vagina. Waxing is becoming increasingly popular for men. Men’s grooming is a strong market.
Before reaching for the trimmer or scissors, consider important issues.
1. Trust your partner with the changes you want to make. This will help with any uncertainty issues.
2. Pubic hair dissipates excess moisture by maintaining a layer of air between the genitals and underwear. If the private parts must be free of hair, it means that you will have to wear breathable materials. Shortness of breath increases the risk of yeast infection.
For absolute baldness, consider shaving or waxing. A neat cut will include the use of scissors or trimmers. There is a big difference between the methods used to remove pubic hair. Knowing how to carry out each process will prove valuable.
Trimming is done with scissors or trimmers. Scissors work, but they take time and require dexterity. A good beard trimmer with an adjustable guard will allow you to shave your pubic hair to an even length in no time. Speed is not recommended, nicks and cuts are common along with very serious accidents if you are not careful.
Shaving is pretty easy; however, it can cause irritation to the skin around the vagina and anus.
A new razor must be used each time. Keep hair conditioner, cream, or shaving gel on hand. Shaving should be done in the bathroom. Any other room can have someone accompany you.
1. Soak the genitals in hot water to soften the skin and pubic hair. Gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells.
2. Cut long pubic hair as close to the pulp as possible. (Ouch, be careful) This makes shaving easier. With hair conditioner, lather in the area ready to shave.
3. With one hand, pull on the skin to tighten it, with the other slowly begin to shave the hair moving in the direction of hair growth, not against it. Clean the razor after each stroke to clear matted hair stuck in the blades.
4. Once done, lightly rub an ice cube to close open pores, pat dry and hydrate
Men and women seem to prefer waxing despite being painful, but each to their own. Pubic hair takes longer to grow back than if you shaved. Waxed pubic hair can take two to four weeks before it grows back. Home waxing is great for some, but keep in mind that the experts are faster and have the best equipment. Home waxing kits can be purchased at any pharmacy.
Try making a simple sugar solution instead of waxing.
2 cups of white sugar
¼ cup of water
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
1. Clean the countertop or large glass plate by coating the surface with olive oil.
2. Mix the ingredients and bring to a boil in a saucepan.
3. Simmer mixture until sugar reaches about 250F for 10 minutes. The mixture is easy to burn, so keep an eye out.
4. To mix on the oiled surface.
5. Once cooled and before it sets, shape it into a ball and place it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
When ready to use, break off a piece and microwave it until lukewarm (20-30 seconds) and smooth, so it becomes pliable in your hands.
1. Apply a small amount to the hair to be removed.
2. Place and press a strip of porous cloth firmly over the area
3. Pull back in exactly the opposite direction of hair growth.
4. You can use the same strip of cloth and sugar until no more hair is gathered.
Sugar is an easier and cheaper alternative to waxing.
A quick, simple and much less painful method is to use a depilatory cream. Chemical depilatories are applied directly to the skin where the hair to be removed is located, the cream is left for a certain time while the hair dissolves. Its effectiveness works by dissolving the keratin in each hair so that it can be easily cleaned. The skin contains keratin, so it is essential not to leave it on for too long.
Pubic hair styles for men and women.
“Custom Designs – Fully shaved, except for a custom shaped patch over the penis and pubic bone. Shaped of your choice.
Bikini line: hair is removed from the sides and above the vulva. The appearance is of an inverted triangle.
“Custom Designs: Fully shaved except for a custom shaped patch centered over the vulva. Shapes can be triangles, arrows, hearts, and so on.
If you’re easily embarrassed, the salon may not be for you, but if it’s imminent, here’s what to expect if you sign up for Brazilian waxing.
1. You will be asked to remove your underwear and then you will be instructed to lie down and raise your legs. Talcum powder can be sprinkled on the lower part, the anus and the vagina. Then hot wax is applied to the area and removed with cotton strips.
2. The esthetician will see each part of you, as he does others, so don’t be embarrassed.
3. An experienced esthetician will remove the wax strips so quickly, which will make the pain more tolerable.
4. Expect to straddle your legs in various positions for the procedure to be successful.
5. Visit the designated waxing salon. Make sure it is hygienic and the esthetician is licensed.
6. Fresh slides must be used for each client. Please note that all hair removal supplies are sanitized.
7. Book your salon appointment one week after your period so your skin isn’t as sensitive.
8. Don’t put the skewers on before your date. The area should be free of oils and lotion to facilitate waxing.
9. There is no way to avoid the painful ending of the story; however, it can be relieved with an antiseptic preparation beforehand. Soothing lotions that contain aloe vera or calamine lotion can help.
Be prepared and bring tissues. Don’t bother asking why, as this will be revealed when the first strip of meat is plucked. Good luck, you’re going to need it, says this writer with body hair like King Kong’s.