Social media is feeding our society very quickly. Everyone has used social media to interact with each other. As with content marketing, due to the continued development of the internet marketing industry, there is a large number of digital media and networking sites. How do these sites help your business? In this post, I will show you the importance of social media and apps to grow your business.
Why is social media important to your business?
Social media and your business are interconnected. Today’s time is on the internet and we are entering a digital world. Now everything is digitized. Life is being very easy using smartphones. So how the Internet can not affect your business.
Here are 5 reasons that will clarify your query.
- 1. Increase traffic to your website – By using social media, you make it easy for customers to search for you. It also increases your visibility on the Internet. As a result, various visitors visit your website to buy, read blogs, or thus to take the services that you offer.
- 2. Improve your brand awareness: it allows you to appear among the large number of customers. By applying a social media strategy, it will help you significantly increase your brand recognition.
- 3. Interact with your customers:
- It is a good way to interact and engage with your target customers. As a result, the more you communicate with your customers, the better your chances of conversion.
- 4. Improve your website’s SEO ranking: More visibility means that a number of visitors visit your website. As a result, your website gets a higher SEO (search engine optimization) ranking. To maintain a higher rank on the internet, you must keep engaging your customers always.
- 5. Profitable way: It is the best way to attract new customers at a lower cost. You must have some good strategies to target specific audiences on the internet. It is a very profitable way for your business.
After knowing these benefits of social networks, I am going to tell you about some applications, Android applications and iOS device applications for social networks. These applications are really beneficial for your business.
So, let’s start these apps one by one that will definitely increase your customer engagement.
With the InstaQuote app, you can easily create your own image to share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or for your latest blog post. You can easily create a new image based on your latest blog title and you can share this image on other platforms.
With a motto ‘Remember everything’ it offers its best services for your instant access. It can be used to create notes, stay organized, plan your posts, or you can schedule your future post.
3.IFTTT (if this then that):
IFTTT is the highway for all your applications and devices to communicate with each other. Not everything on the Internet works well, which is why IFTTT is on a mission to build a more connected world.
This app is the best way to link all your social media apps that you can use throughout the day. The application will do what you tell it to do. If you are scheduled to blog tomorrow, you will be notified today that you need to blog. So, in my opinion, this is the best Android app for your pre-plan of anything.
Plume for Twitter is a great app for Android users who can effectively manage multiple Twitter accounts and can participate in industry conversations.
Nimble is the best social app suitable for engaging your customers on social media. This application is more suitable for Android, iPhone, tablets. The tool also acts as a sales and marketing CRM software. The app is so smart that it pulls together all your contact lists and gives you an idea to create content for your customers’ behavior.
Source: – Bigly